Sunday, December 13, 2009

2008-09 UD Series 1

Yesterday, after making delicious Christmas cookies, me and the woman busted a blaster box of 08-09 Series 1. Again, she got all the hits (lucky lady). Her first hit was The Kids Hockey Heros card. I don't really like the throwback design of the card, but I didn't really like it back in the 90's when it was first relesed. Still, a Sid is a Sid. I'll take it.



Her second was the Captain's Calling Sid. Two in one blaster...super. It's a nice looking card. Not much more to say about it.



The third hit was a Peter Mueller Sophomore Sensations insert. I know a lot of people out there don't care for this kid, but I like him. He'll be a good player someday (once the rest of the Coyotes get more experience too. That's another good young team).



The fourth hit of the box was a Darren Helm Young Gun. A current and future pain in the butt for my Blackhawks. Also, one of the first two Young Guns in my possession. The other being Robbie Earl, but Earl dosen't show the promise that Helm does.



Overall, the blaster contained 3 Sids, 2 Peter Muellers, 2 Young Guns, and a whole lotta base cards. It was a fun box to open. Again, all of these cards will be available on my Facebook Fan Page before I send them elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment