Saturday, November 21, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Timeline Box Break

Here's my first foray into the baseball card world since 1987.

So me and the woman just busted open a box of the Upper Deck Timeline. She got most of the good pulls. But here are three of the highlights.

Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection, Babe Ruth, #YSL 566



Evan Longoria rookie card, #65



Now my personal favorite, and not just because it's the one that I pulled. Jermaine Dye memorabilia card, #TM-JD.



Being a Chicago fan (yeah the Cubs too), I always like pulling someone with a Chi-town jersey on. So for my first box of baseball cards in over 20 years, I'm pretty happy, but nothing for me to really keep for my PC.

Anyways, they're all for sale through my Facebook Fan Page (Fan Page folks get first dibs on anything that I come across). I have another box of 2008 Topps Series 1 coming soon, so look for that break. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment