Saturday, March 27, 2010

Newest Additions

Just finished uploading a bunch of my recent pick ups to Sportsbuy.com and Photobucket. I'll show off a couple of my favorites here.

Photobucket

2005-06 Andreychuk Ultra Promo I've never had a promo card before, so this breaks my "promo cherry."

Photobucket

2006-07 Parkhurst Captains JP Parise His son Zach is kicking butt for the Devils. I kinda remember something from religion class about stars and devils going hand in hand, so this might be kinda fitting.

Photobucket

2006-07 Parkhurst Captains Denis Potvin How can I not include Potvin? I just wish Parkhurst would have used the playoff beard look, as that's how many folks outside of Long Island remember him.

Photobucket

2008-09 SP Game Used Zach Boychuk Rookie Pretty colors...

Photobucket

2008-09 SP Authentic Notables Phil Esposito Included because the card points out that Phil is notable because Gretzky didn't surpass his 550 shots on goal in a season. I guess that makes sense, since Gretzky had people to pass to.

Photobucket

2008-09 SP Authentic Limited Future Watch Brendan Mikkelson I have his regular Future Watch Rookie card from the same set, and I just like to say his name.

Photobucket

2005-06 Upper Deck Goal Celebrations Ilya Kovalchuk Another one of those names that I enjoy saying. Reminds me of the Beastie Boys.

If you haven't already heard, I've moved all of my inventory to sportsbuy.com. The links will take you to that card on sportsbuy. All of these cards and a bunch more are available for purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!

    On a side note, my blog www.canadacardworldblog.com has been nominated for the Upper Deck Blog Awards. If you're interested in some free sports cards, please visit our site, follow the simple rules, and maybe we both can win!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete