Sunday, January 3, 2010

2007-08 OPC Box Break




Another one of my Christmas presents came in. A hobby box of 2007-08 O-Pee-Chee. Thankfully, there were a lot of packs to be opened, since I was sick and sitting on the couch watching movies and basically just getting board out of my mind. Anyways, as usual, my fiance helped me open all of the packs. Here is what we pulled that isn't the basic base stuff.



Ryan Getzlaf-In Action. Not a bad looking card to say the least.



1981-82 Marcel Dionne-Super Action. I was excited when I pulled it, since I thought it was some sort of buy back or something. But I will have no such luck. Just a regular base card that they've probably had laying around, or lost behind someones desk, since 1981.



Nicklas Backstrom-Marquee Rookies. One of the better rookies that I pulled out of this box. Not a bad pull considering I am a closet Caps fan.



Jonathan Toews-Marquee Rookies. This one's going straight to my PC...for now.



Chris Higgins-Micromotion Black. What can I say. It's just a cool looking card. Doesn't hurt that he plays for one of the Original Six teams.



Joe Sakic-Micromotion Black. I always like pulling Super Joe. He had a great wrister before he got his hand stuck in a snow blower.

All in all, not a bad box. I enjoyed opening the packs. The card stock seems a little flimsy, but for a box that yielded close to 150 cards, I'm not complaining.

I'm thinking of opening a sportsbuy store. Anyone out there have any experience with one?

No comments:

Post a Comment